30 Sep 2019
As one of the most haunted cities in America, Savannah is a popular place to visit during Halloween. Many local venues will be hosting Halloween-themed events and festivities guaranteed to create a spook factor!
- The Sorrel-Weed House on Harris Street is known as the most haunted house in Savannah. During Halloween, the home will offer an authentic Ghost Hunting experience, complete with professional ghost-hunting equipment.
- Halloween Community Mixer, October 23 2019 is an opportunity to network with local veteran-owned businesses, organized by JDog Junk Removal. Costumes encouraged. Tickets $25 for civilians/$20 for military and veterans, proceeds to benefit Companions for Heroes. More details
- Savannah’s ghost tours attract large crowds over Halloween. Book reservations in advance if you want to attend one.
- Wag-O-Ween, October 26 2019 is a pet-friendly fundraising trick-or-treating in downtown Savannah to benefit local rescue agencies. $5 donation required. More details
- Wormsloe’s Colonial Haunted Trail Tour, October 26 2019 - a Halloween-themed evening ranger tour of Wormsloe's nature trail. Not recommended for children under 6. Regular site admission applies. Event details
- For a kid-friendly spooktacular event, try the Savannah Ghosts and Ghouls Tour by Ghost City Tours. Every child under 12 receives a treat basket!
Halloween Pub Crawls
- A Nightmare on Congress Street Halloween Bar Crawl, October 25 2019
Annual costumed bar crawl, organized by Stafford Promotions. Registration required.
- “Haunted Pubs & Taverns Of Savannah” (18+) 1hr30. With The Savannah Walks. History of Savannah’s pubs and taverns, with ghost stories. Friday-Sunday, 8pm. $20 per person. Reservations can be made online. More details
- “Savannah Haunted Pub Crawl” (21+) 2hrs. With Cobblestone Tours. Candlelight ghost stories and pub tour. Available most evenings, 8pm and/or 9pm. Adults $20, seniors (65+)/active military $15. Reservations required. Call 912-604-3007 or book online. More details
- Haunted Savannah Pub Crawl (21+) 1hr30-2hrs. Features pub tours with some ghost stories. Three tours available: Happy Hour Tour, Spirits With Spirits (Monday, Thursday and Friday, 1hr45, $25 per person); Haunted Savannah Pub Crawl (Monday and Thursday-Saturday, 1hr30, $15 per person); Half Haunted Half History Savannah Pub Crawl (Monday and Thursday-Saturday, 2hrs, $25 per person). Reservations required. Text 515-992-0519 or book online.
- “Haunted Pub Crawl” (21+) 2hrs. With Ghost City Tours. Haunted pub crawl. Evenings daily, 9pm. $24.99 per person. Reservations required. Call 888-859-5375 or book online. More details
- “Haunted Savannah Walking Pub Tour” (21+) 2hrs. With Cool Savannah Tours & Gifts. Narrated haunted pub crawl, entering several sites not ordinarily open to the public. Daily, 7:15pm. $35 per person. Reservations required. Call 912-231-3571 or book online. More details
- “Boos and Brews Ghost Tour” (21+) 2hrs. With Tara Haunted Tours. Ghost stories and pub crawl. Daily, 8pm. $25 per person. Reservations required. Call 912-209-0919 or book online. More details
- “Haunted ‘Happy Hour’ Ghost Tour” (adults only). With Tara Haunted Tours. Tour of Savannah’s haunted history, with drink stops. Friday-Saturday, 5pm. $25 per person. Reservations required. Call 912-209-0919 or book online. More details
- “Creepy Crawl” (21+) 2hrs30. With Walking Tours Savannah. Pub tour with ghost stories. $25 per person, $2 online discount. Evenings daily, times vary. Reservations required. Call 912-238-3843 or book online. More details
- “Haunted Savannah Pub Crawl” (21+) 2hrs. With Savannah Pub Tours. Monday-Saturday, 9pm (8pm winter). $25 per person. Reservations required. Call 912-445-4027 or book online. More details
Savannah will be crawling with ghouls, witches, and goblins in late October. Book your vacation rental in advance!